Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Zoya Jules

Zoya Jules was such a disappointment. I don't know if I got a dud bottle or what happened.  I've seen Jules other places online and it glows with gold glass fleck shimmer in the same way other Zoyas with foil finishes do.  My bottle just has some gold shimmer, but it does not have the lovely Zoya foil finish.  Jules is a cool toned taupe with gold shimmer.  This is two coats, but you would need another coat to cover the visible nail line.  The taupe color isn't great for my skin tone.  I haven't figured out any way to use this polish yet.  Booooo!
I tried a gradient with Rimmel Pro Rags to Riches (green) and Zoya Daul (purple).  Oops.  I did unintentional Mardi Gras nails.  Then I tried with Rags to Riches (green) and Zoya Hazel (blue).  Meh.  Hopefully I'll find a way that I like Jules.

No comments:

Post a Comment