Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ruby Wing Strawberry Shortcake

Shade

Sunlight
I'm still working on catching up from last year. 
Strawberry Shortcake is a scented solar polish.  It is fake strawberry scented.  Like a Strawberry Shortcake doll from the 80's.  I'm not a fan at all of the scent, but it fades after a day and isn't super annoying.  I wish it weren't scented, but I can live with it.  This polish changes color in the sunlight.  In the shade it is a gorgeous gold with rainbow glitter and holographic shimmer.  In the sunlight it is a strawberry colored glitter with holographic glitter.  Both colors are gorgeous.  It seems like the longer I own this polish the less it wants to change.  Now it will change on day one in sunlight, but won't change after that.  If it wasn't scented and changed easily on day three this would be the best polish evah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment