Monday, February 13, 2012

O.P.I. Big Apple Red

Happy Valentine's Day!  O.P.I. Big Apple Red is one of the polishes I got from my Aunt.  It is a true red.  It isn't a color that I'm really drawn to.  I haven't used OPI enough to have formed an opinion and I can't remember if this is 2 or 3 coats.  I used my stamping kit to stamp hearts on my nails for Valentines day.  I'm still learning how to stamp and I'm not very good yet.  One thing I just recently learned (after I did it for this mani) is quick dry top coats drag the color of the nail stamp as you apply it. I'm still trying to figure out if the problems I'm having are the stamping kit, the polish I'm using, or user error or some combination.  Hopefully I'll get better at it.
Update:  I get 5 days wear from OPI, which is just O.K. for me. (I can get 6-7 days with other brands.)  OPI is not worth the price for me, but I might buy a bottle of a special color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment