Friday, April 20, 2012

Cheap Thrills: Jordana Blush

Coral Sandy beach, Touch of Pink, Redwood
Jordana makes great blushes.  They are very pigmented and last through out the day.  The best part is you can get these for about $2.50 at K-mart.  They need a bit of blending, but I don't think that's a big issue.
Coral Sandy Beach, Touch of Pink, Redwood

Jordana calls Coral Sandy beach a gold toned peachy pink.  They describe it as a duo toned luster and having pearl reflective color.  I'd call it coral with a satin finish, with some subtle shimmer.  I hate shimmery blush in outdoor summer light.  However I can wear this one in summer without fear of sparkling in the sunlight.
Jordana calls Touch of Pink a coral pink with a matte finish.  I always find matte finishes to be chalky.  This blush isn't chalky at all.  This is a subtle soft pink color that does lean slightly coral.
Coral Sandy Beach, Touch of Pink, Redwood
Jordana calls Redwood a pink red with pearl reflective color.  I don't find this one to be shimmery on the skin.  This is one of my favorite blushes in winter.  In summer it can sometimes read sunburned.  I like to pair this with red lipstick and subtle eye shadow.  In the video, the only pink make-up I am wearing is the Redwood blush. However, because of the lovely red/pink color of this blush, the whole make-up look reads pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment