Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wet 'n Wild Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie

This is Wet 'n Wild Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie.  Spoiled polishes are a CVS exclusive and 2$ each.  They do go on sale pretty often.  I have some other spoiled polishes.  With two of my other spoiled polishes, the brush was wide, but nice.  With this bottle, the brush is just a mop.  This brush is not tapered properly at the end.  I like the color.  It changes depending on the light.  It is decidedly more orange in indoor light.  Unfortunately for me, this goes on more orange then the bottle.  I was looking for something that was a pink version of Zoya Rica, which I love.  As it turns out, these polishes are pretty similar in indoor light and shade. In the pictures below Zoya Rica is on the ring and index finger and Shrimp on the Barbie is on the pinkie and middle finger.  Rica is oranger and has more gold sparkle.  Rica looks much better on my skin tone. 
Indoor Light

Outdoor Shade
Outdoor Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment