Friday, April 5, 2013

Wet 'n Wild Megalast I Need A Refresh Mint

This is Wet 'n Wild Megalast I Need a Refresh Mint.  It is pretty and springy.  I am a huge fan of Megalast polish.  It wears like iron on me and has a large flat brush, which I love.  Plus, you can't beat the 2$ price tag.  I Need a Refresh Mint is a lovely Tiffany blue shade. Comparison pictures online show it is the exact same color as cult favorite China Glaze For Audrey (as in Audrey Hepburn, star of Breakfast at Tiffany's).   If you  like this color, but prefer China Glaze's formula, get that one.  This is another polish color that looked better on my paler spring skin tone then my slightly tanner summer hands. It is worth trying a polish color you aren't fond of in the winter and summer, just in case the color looks better in a different season.

No comments:

Post a Comment