Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wet 'n Wild Nail Pail

I want to let you know about a good deal on one of my favorite nail polish lines, Wet 'n Wild Megalast.  My info comes from this Nouveao Cheap  post.
Wet 'n Wild's summer nail pail this year is a cute wicker basket filled with:

7 Megalast polishes
1 Top Coat
2 nail files
2 toe seporatoes
1 nail buffer

The nail basket retails for 10$.  Megalast polishes retail for 2$ a piece, so this is a pretty good deal.  Wet 'n Wild Megalast are some of my favorite polishes.  The wear longer on me then any other polish and they have a fabulous wide flat brush.  The above link says these baskets are at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, but I've seen the Wet 'n Wild Nail Pails at CVS before and I'd assume they will also show up there too.  Here are the polishes in the basket with links to the ones I own. 

Break the Ice- Shear white shimmery polish.  Great for glitter sandwiches (one coat polish, one coat glitter, one coat polish) or with simple nail art.  I really like this one. 
I Red a Good Book-  The absolute 100% perfect red cream polish.
Through the Grapevine-  Perfectly fine color.  Too purple for my taste, but I don't like purple polish.
Candylicious-  Perfect Barbie pink.  I loved it.  post 2
I Need a Refresh Mint-  Tiffany blue.  A dead on dupe for the cult favorite polish China Glaze For Audrey.  I get lots of complements on this color.
On a Trip-  Burple (a name made up by the online nail polish community for a color between blue and purple).  I don't own this one.
Club Havana-  I don't own this one.  Fun summer orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment