Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist

This is the first time I've tried Maybelline Color Show.  This one is Navy Narcissist.  It is a metalic navy.  It is a true one coater.  It is not a "you could get by with one coat" or a "needs one thick coat" polish.  It is a "put on one regular coat and go".  I always, always do two coats, but I felt zero need for a second coat of polish.  I added a top coat, but you could easily get by without one.  I haven't tested Maybelline to see how long this polish wears on me yet.  I'm in a polish changing kind of mood at the moment.  It is on 50% clearance at CVS right now.
EDIT:  Someone else on the internet pointed out that these bottles contain 0.23 oz and your average polish (OPI, Zoya, etc.) contain 0.5 oz.  If you pay the CVS full price of 4$, that makes these a similar price per ounce as OPI and Zoya.  They are definitely not worth that price IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment