Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wet 'n Wild Megalast Sugar Coat

This is Wet 'n Wild Megalast in the color Sugar Coat.  It retails for 2$.  This is the new (as of about a year ago) formula.  I was going to review the new formula, but things went awry in a way I won't bore you with.  I think this color is very pretty.  It is not pretty on me.  It makes me look like death.  This is four coats of polish, although I could have got away with three coats.  This color is not only sheer, it goes on streaky.  It takes 3-4 coats until you don't see the streaks.  I hate any hint of the nail lines showing trough, so when in doubt, I add another coat.  This has a large brush and I absolutely adore large brushes.  Some people love the large brushes, and other hate them with a passion. 
Over the top of Sugar Coat I did a newspaper manicure with the crossword solutions.  The link has a video that explains how to do a newspaper mani.  This reminds me of my Grandma who used to finish the Sunday crossword puzzle in pen before church.  Well, sometimes there was a stray letter missing, but for the most part they were finished.  The newspaper didn't transfer to the nail as well as I would have liked, but you still get the general idea.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. go there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work style is very different from others. Moreover, your team is also doing wonders. Keep it up! Valentine’s Day Heart Hoodie

    ReplyDelete