Thursday, July 12, 2012

4th of July Manicure

This is the manicure I did for the 4th of July.  Meh.  I'll do something different for my next patriotic manicure.  Wet n Wild Megalast Break the Ice is the base.  Then I used the Salon Express stamping kit (as seen on TV) for the stars and stripes.  I used OPI Big Apple Red and Wet n Wild Denim Chrome.  The size of the stamps are way too small for my nails.  The stamp on the pinky fit, but it is way too small for the rest of the nails.  As you can see, the ring finger stamp doesn't reach the cuticle and it isn't wide enough for the nail.  The stars were stamped horizontally with two stamps.  If you are interested in full nail stamps, skip the Salon Express kit.  I think the stamps would be too small for all but children's nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment