Friday, July 20, 2012

OPI My Auntie Drinks Cianti and Pure Ice Busted

Shade
Sunlight
This is two coats of OPI My Auntie Drinks Chainti topped with two coats of Pure Ice Busted (2$ at Walmart).  These pics do not capture this manicure accurately at all.  It is a more grape color in person.  Also, there is a ton of micro pink shimmer that doesn't seem to show up in the pictures.  That is a shame, because the pink micro pink glitter is so pretty. 

Pure Ice Busted is a very shear blue base with tons of pink micro glitter.  My cousin turned me on to this cool nail polish color.  It is best layered over other polishes.  I've swatched it over a dark purple and a blue polish and it looks great with those colors.  Busted shimmers like crazy in the sunlight.  Too bad I don't have the photography skills to capture it properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment