Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wet 'n Wild Megalast Heatwave

Wet 'n Wild Megalast Heatwave is a great color.  It reads a little more red indoors.  This is a red coral or an orange-y red.  It is a really nice summer color.  The index finger got nicked almost immediately after I finished this manicure. In the pic below, I used Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love to make shiny/matte and matte/shiny dots.  Every nail has a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri  top coat to help extend the wear of the polish.  Then I used the dotting tool to add matte dots to the thumb and ring fingers.  I added a coat of Matte-ly in Love to the other fingers.  Then I used a dotting tool and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat to add shiny dots to those nails.

The name makes me think of Marilyn Monroe singing Heatwave in There's No Business Like Show Business.  The video I added below is more fun then Marilyn.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment