Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Craft Scissors and Scotch Tape

The base color is Milani Mrs. Milani (old polish) with China Glaze Foie Gras.  The polish bottle is dirty in the picture.  It looks like there might be some glitter in it, but is is just dirt on the bottle.  I painted my nails with the base color and let it dry.  Then, I cut the scotch tape while it was still on the roll with a craft scissors (cut between the roll and the tearing thingy).  I applied the tape to the back of my hand to remove some of the stickiness.  I applied the tape to my nail, carefully pressing down the edges.  I painted the second color, and removed the tape immediately.  If you wait for the polish to dry before removing the tape, the tape will take polish with it.  Add a top coat to protect your work and make the two polishes look better together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment