Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jordana Fairy Dust

This is Jordana Fairy Dust and I think I'm in love.  As with all glitter polishes, my picture does not do this polish justice.  It is sparkly and has holographic glitter interspersed in the polish that does not show in my picture.  When you pick up the bottle, this polish looks like a 3 year old girl's dream:  pink and glittery.  However, this is adult enough when it is on the nail.  :)  I'm not a pink person or a glitter person and I love it.  I didn't feel at all like a 3 year old. 

One nail chipped on day 3, but was easily repaired by dabbing on more polish.  I figured the chip was a fluke, and it was.  The other nails made it 6 days with only one additional teeny tiny chip before I remove the polish.  I believe this was 3 coats Fairy Dust and 1 coat of top coat to smooth out the top.  If you wanted it perfectly smooth, it would require 2 coats of top coat, but 1 coat was pretty darned smooth.  Best part?  Jordana polish is in the 2-3$ range.  I got mine at K-mart.  Go get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment