Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pure Ice Private Show

This is Pure Ice Private Show.  Before I say anything else about this polish, I should let you know that it chipped in less then 2 days.  I'm hoping it will wear better layered over another black polish or as a pedicure.
The second picture gives you a better idea of how lovely this polish is when the light hits it, although this picture doesn't do it justice at all.  I haven't figured out how to capture glitter polishes in pictures.  I don't wear a lot of glitter and I don't really wear black polish, but I was completely in love with this polish until it chipped.  Private Show took 4 coats to be opaque and 2 coats of top coat to achieve a smooth finish.  It was glittery and pretty while it lasted.  :(
Edit:  I wear one coat of Private Show over Wet 'n Wild Black Creme and it wears just fine and looks the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment