Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More St. Patrick's Day Manicures

Above is the 2nd of my green St. Patrick's day Manicures.  I used Finger Paints Go Van Gogh stamped with Sally Hansen Whirlwind White.  I was hoping the addition of white would make Go Van Gogh very spring-y.  Meh, it is O.K.  I abused my nails and this chipped in one day.
This is Zoya Poppy with Finger Paints Go Van Gogh, stamped with the Salon Express kit.  I attempted this manicure with several pastels as the base and using Rimmel Rags to Riches.  Rags to Riches didn't stamp.  So I tried stamping with Go Van Go and liked it best over Zoya Poppy.  I was wrong, those colors are terrible together.  I was trying to find a way to use the very small "full nail" stamps with the Salon Express kit, but this wasn't it.  Fail all around.
This is a repeat from last year.  Revlon Emerald City with a Sinful Colors Green Ocean funky french tip.  I like this, but I'm ready to move on to pastel and bright manicures for spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment