Saturday, January 28, 2012

Zoya Noel

This is Zoya in the color Noel.  Zoya calls this a cool blue metallic with an opacity of 5 (on a scale of 1-5).  This is two coats.  I always do at least two coats, but you may be able to get by with one thick one.  This color is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I think I like it.  Zoya calls this a cool toned foil finish and compares it to faded blue denim.  Personally, I'd call this a warm or neutral toned blue, but what do I know?  I don't think this resembles denim in the least.  Zoya polishes dry very slowly for me and I usually mar the manicure before it dries.  I used Essie Good to Go quick drying top coat and it dried just fine for me.  So far so good.  As long as this mani doesn't start chipping prematurely or something, I'll be going with the Zoya/Good to Go combo from now on.
Update:  Essie Good to Go works great with my Zoya polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment